This kid slays ‘Crazy Train’, then Ozzie offers him a spot in his band.Â Totally awesome.
From the Goods4Good Tumblr:
What can Goods for Good do with $3000? A lot.
Consider some of this:
- $39 clothes 80 orphans in Malawi
- $250 buys toys for 4 nursery schools at Consol Homes Orphan Care
- $1,057 trains 12 nursery school teachers in early childhood development
- $2,218 pays for a yearâ€™s supply of pens and notepads for ALL children in G4G schools
This blog post is part of Zemantaâ€™s â€œBlogging For a Causeâ€ campaign to raise awareness and funds for worthy causes that bloggers care about.
Inspired by Manlio, and procrastinating packing for my own quickly impending next move, here’s a list of everywhere I’ve lived since leaving home:
- Goddard Hall, 4th St & Washington Sq East, NY, NY, 97-98 Academic Year
- 3rd Ave Residence, 11th St & 3rd Ave, NY, NY, Summer 98
- University Hall, 14th St & 4th Ave, NY, NY, Fall, 98
- via Marconi, Florence Italy, Spring, 99
- 106th & Columbus, NY, NY, Summer, 99
- 16th St & 4th Ave, Brooklyn, NY, 99-00 Academic Year
- 83 Meserole St, Brooklyn, NY, 00-05
- Fell St, SF, CA, 05-06
- Page St, SF, CA 06-07
- 6th St, Brooklyn, NY, 07-09
- Bond St, Brooklyn, NY, 09-….
As usual, Manlio wins.